If you have any questions or comments, we want to hear from you! Please note: This submission form allows for anonymous submissions in the event that a community member needs to lodge a complaint or concern without recognition. Concerns regarding safety are taken seriously and are addressed within the Out Loud HSV Safety Committee to determine the proper courses of action.
If you are having a crisis outside of an Out Loud HSV event, we've compiled a list of resources below:
- Crisis Services of North Alabama: 256-716-1000
- CARE Services: 256-472-1762
- TKO Society: (334) 603-1716
- Mental Health Center Madison County: (256) 533-1970
- Huntsville WellStone Access to Care line: 256.705.6444
- Suicide Hotline: 1-800-273-8255
- Crisis Text Line: Text HOME to 741741
If you are interested in featuring at an Out Loud HSV event, please send 3-5 writing samples and a brief bio about your writing history to OutLoudHSV@gmail.com. Please include any videos of you reading your work if available. Featured poets must be able to fill a half an hour with original material.
Or send us some mail! We'd love to hear from you!
Out Loud HSV
2211 Seminole Drive, Studio 260
Huntsville AL 35805